Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Cox Internet Service Still Sucks...


See that guy up there using a crank to start his car....That's what it's like to be on Cox Internet in Arizona.  I've been with them for 15 years.  The first 10 were pretty good...well...except for the time when they had an outage for 2 weeks that forced me to tether my phone to my laptop to get my email.  Then there was that couple of months when the connection dropped for 4 hours every night at midnight....Then there was...

Anyway, in a few days I'm going to give Centurylink (their only competition BTW) a try again.  It's been 15 years since I had anything to do with DSL but about 2 years ago they tore up everybody's front lawns to lay new cable so maybe it'll be better.

In any case, it has to be better than this...


No comments: